Sunday, December 25, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 811

Number 811 brings together the vibrations of number 8 and the energies of number 1, with number 1 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 1 appearing twice also relates to the Master Number 11. Number 8 is associated with self-confidence, personal power and authority, giving and receiving, truth and integrity, practicality, dependability and self-reliance, and manifesting positive abundance. Number 8 also relates to the concept of karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma. Number 1 relates to assertiveness, independence and uniqueness, motivation, striving forward and new beginnings, positivity and achieving success. Number 1 brings a reminder that we create our own reality and experiences with our thoughts and beliefs, and encourages us to step out of our comfort zone and step towards new directions and opportunities. Master Number 11 is the number of the Master Teacher and resonates with illumination, enlightenment, inspirational, idealism, intuition, symbols, expression, mysticism, the catalyst, visionary, creative/creativity.

Angel Number 811 suggests that you pay special attention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas as they are revealing the answers to your prayers and are giving you intuitive guidance in regards to the next steps to take along your Divine life path.

Angel Number 811 indicates that you are doing wonderful work and are on the right path in regards to your spirituality and soul mission. You are encouraged to continue on your present course.  


Angel Number 811 is a sign that you have chosen your thoughts well and have made wise choices and decisions. It encourages you to maintain a positive attitude towards your life’s happenings, and keep up your prayers, visualizations and positive affirmations. You are reminded also that the emotion of gratitude will speed the process of your manifestations, so remember to acknowledge and be grateful for all the blessings entering your life.



Angel Number 811 brings a message not rely upon others to define who you are, how you live your life or what you are capable of. Set your own standards and do not allow others to make your choices and decisions for you. Step up and embrace your own powers of creation and direct your attention to what you want for your life, rather than react to what others may foist upon you. Build a strong connection with your true self, be your own voice and be clear about who you are, what you want and what works for you. Do not be afraid to exert your personal will in the direction of your passions and live your life according to your own personal truths and values. 

Number 811 relates to number 1 (8+1+1=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

26 comments:

  1. Thank you. Really appreciate it. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every Morning I see this at work well i see more than just this sequence i see several and I am so great full that the angels surround me with there positiveness and guidance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the numbers 811 all the time, it just so happens my birthday is also 8/11. I felt there was something more to it then, so thank you.

      Delete
    2. So weird! I also have a birthday on 8/11 and have noticed that it comes up on my clock and see it at least once a week. I thought someone was talking to me that had passed maybe. Someone told me it was an angel no. and I googled it. Then I found you! I believe in angels and have a strong faith in God. So cool! This has been happening to me for about 2 years!

      Delete
    3. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.

      Copied from Joanne website
      Also to learn more from angel numbers:http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.ca/p/what-are-angel-numbers.html?m=1

      Delete
  3. I love your website. I frequently visit it and might as well make it my homepage xD thanks for your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!! I am so grateful and know I am on the right path!! Thank you for this wonderful reference site...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you Joanne for this site. I know my angels guided me to your site. It's been such a blessing to me. Thank you for the love, time, and POSTIVE inner(g) you put into this site. A few days ago i seen that it was gone, I was like no way I needed that site. I was how am I going to know what my Angels are saying to me. I kept trying and the walaa it was back up with the new name. Again thank you this site I use everyday. Peace, love, and many blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only site I go to for my interpretations!! There is a true spiritual power here!

      Delete
  6. Seeing this a lot, thank you for making this website it must have taken a long time to post all these numbers, thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have definitely been q blessing to me and many others I am sure! Thank you for your lightwork and may The Father of Lights expound many blessings unto you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 8/11 is my birthday and I turn 33 this year. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. & you posted on 6/22! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Joanne,

    I have been using your site since medio 2013. Thank you so much for all your effort to publish your knowlegde and to translate the communication by angels. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love you joanne...thank you for being an angel of light...you're positive words always find me....lol i love you sister of light and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  12. First it was 1111's all the time, then it started happening with 333's, I had an 811 last night... I'm so happy with my life and know that doing the next best thing will catapult me into the next level of enlightenment and I'm loving it! I am so blessed that I feel the energy throughout my whole body and I can feel it radiating. It's even physically manifested changing how I used to have poor circulation in my hand and feet... That's no more. It's amazing and I'm just excited for what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I started seeing number sequences last summer in 2015. Amazing that instinctively new they meant something. Even more amazing is that I knew to look up their meaning on the internet. I was guided straight to this site. Now, in May of 2016 they are coming at a very rapid pace, ALL DAY. Thank you for being a vessel for all being intuitvely guided by our higher selves (Angels). Peace and many Blessings to you !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those who belief, trust and have faith in Jesus Christ. All your prayers has been heard. I AM going home today. Now I know why I feel fire burning inside me. I AM Holy Spirit. We are One. Always has Faith, Pray, Wish, Joy, Peace and Love for all living things.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, every morning 811 and every night 1811. Grateful! πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for this wonderful message.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am very Greatful and Blessed that my Guardian Angels are sending me a Devine.Message of Courage and sending me on my Right Path.. Thank you God and my angels for this message today!! AmenπŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’˜

    ReplyDelete