Monday, August 29, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 434


Number 434 is a blend of the energies and attributes of number 4 and number 3, with number 4 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, planning, building solid foundations for the self and others, traditional values, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose, and the Archangels. Number 3 carries the vibrations of the Ascended Masters and resonates with courage, forgiveness, skills and talents, open-mindedness, manifestation and attainment, self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, growth and expansion.

Angel Number 434 is a message that your prayers and positive affirmations have been heard and are being responded to in Divine right time. Maintain faith and trust in the benevolence of the Universe as the hard work and effort you have put towards achieving your goals and serving your life purpose has ensured that your prayers, wishes and desires will come to fruition. The angels encourage you to keep up the good work and expect miracles to happen.

Angel Number 434 is a message from your angels that the creativity and joy you have to put into your work and daily life has brought about positive energies, making things run smoothly for you in your life. Your angels applaud your efforts and encourage you to continue on your current path. Know that the work you do is of great value and your determination and persistent efforts have manifested many blessings in your life.

Angel Number 434 tells you that you have important things to do and achieve in this lifetime, so direct your powerful energies towards fulfilling your goals and aspirations and pursuing your life purpose. Choose the path that you most resonate with and trust that you are on the right path for you. Develop a peaceful, loving relationship with yourself and trust yourself in every way.

Number 434 relates to the karmic Master Number 11 (4+3+4=11) and Angel Number 11.

Also see:
Repeating 4’s and 3’s  

26 comments:

  1. So I've been praying for my wish and I make a wish when I pray, and then this number keeps repeating even though I didn't work for my wish yet but I will work for my wish... Does this number mean my wish will come true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably depends on how much you want it to come true and if you are being patient and optimistic enough in benifet to more than just yourself and how well developed your ability to let go is. There are likely many factors involved. Be sure to step back and fully consider the potential results of your actions and how they affect the whole that surrounds you.

      Delete
    2. Probably depends on how much you want it to come true and if you are being patient and optimistic enough in benifet to more than just yourself and how well developed your ability to let go is. There are likely many factors involved. Be sure to step back and fully consider the potential results of your actions and how they affect the whole that surrounds you.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi...Im Tracy and I want to know about having expectations.I feel peaceful when I release expectations but should I expect from Spirit ?Coz when it comes to expecting miracles ...im not sure whether to do it or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you may be on the right track. Do miracles not need such paradoxes as the one you just described to be present (as well as your awareness of this percievable confusion)in order for them to manifest at all?

      Delete
    2. Hope for it with no expectation. This is key to manifestation.

      Delete
  3. I've been seeing a sequence like this the past week.

    This morning when i started meditating I got a warm sensation in my feet. Then after some time of visuals I fell asleep and had a strange dream. Then I heard my phone ring and a whisper "here is your psychic message" I checked my phone, there was no call! The time was 434.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing this number 434 for 4 years or more now: on my phone, work clock, tv clock, the cable box, other peoples homes etc...and this information is encouraging because I've been on a spirtual journey over the years and this is not the first sign that my obedience hasn't gone without notice. I'm so happy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last night I had a dream and I haven't been able to get it off my mind or out of my heart and in my gut feeling and my dream was about flight 434 . I even posted on My FB about it. I woke up thinking it had to do with airplanes because of the flight. Then as We we're getting in bed I still had it on my mind in my heart and in my gut. Then I started looking up about flights 434 and came across this. An if all you say is true then praise Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne, God has woken me up since April 4, 2017. Your Angel numbers have been helping me a lot along my journey. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this beautiful work you have done and God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phenomenal work. Thank you so much Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your awesome...Thank God & the Archangels for everything I have, want & need ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jesus, holy spirit and Yahweh, the alpha/omega. Your will has been finally done on earth as it is in heaven. The Revelation has come to Fruition. AUM. AMEN.
    -Shaunicorn7

    ReplyDelete
  10. 🙏 so Grateful. Sending Love and blessings 💕

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you a Spirit🙏🏾🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete