Sunday, August 28, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 428


Number 428 is a blend of the energies and influences of number 4, the vibrations of number 2 and the qualities of number 8. Number 4 offers the vibrations of instinctual knowledge and inner-wisdombuilding solid foundations for the self and others, ability and stability, dependability and hard work, achieving success and our passion and drive. Number 4 also resonates with the Archangels. Number 2 imbues balance and harmony, duality and adaptability, devotion, duty and service, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 8 brings its vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment, achievement, giving and receiving, humanitarianism and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of Karma – the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 428 is a message that you are financially secure in your life, and your material and financial needs will always be met. Your prayers, visualizations and positive affirmations have been heard and acknowledged by the angelic and higher spiritual realms. Your actions and devotion to serving your life purpose has manifested abundance and ensured a steady flow of material supply into your life. Remember to be grateful for your blessings and remember that the more you have, the more you have to share with others.

Angel Number 428 brings a message from your angels that your hard work, efforts and determination are reaping rewards, and you are being blessed with the fruits of your labours. Through diligence and determination you have achieved a great deal and the angels are commending you for your efforts and are encouraging you to keep up the good work. 

Angel Number 428 may also suggest that a cycle or phase will be coming to an end soon with rewards coming from hard work well done. Do not fear lack or loss as these endings and conclusions will lead to auspicious new beginnings and opportunities and your success and achievement will bring blessings and rewards of many kinds into your life.


When we give to life, we receive from life.

Number 428 relates to number 5 (4+2+8=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


21 comments:

  1. hi this is also my birthday. does it mean anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Often when you see your date of birth repeating to you, it is a prompt or reminder to you of your soul mission/life purpose :)

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see "428" often in objects like, buildings, time, advertising, its also my birthday. Could it mean that something bad or good is coming or near me? Should I avoid or embrace it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and what you are to do and achieve in your lifetime.

      Delete
    2. Joan I am so scared! I have this passion. I think about it all day everyday. I believe that I have the abilities to obtain succes in my passion or desire but feel as if I have made so many bad choices that have caused pain and hurt to those closest to me. And that is where I am scared, because I am having doubt and feeling unworthy for my passion and desire. The worst part is I am unable to control my constant thoughts and actions about this passion of mine. I feel like there is a reason for those minutely thoughts on the other hand I am afraid my passion hopes and dreams are impossible.

      Delete
  4. I am grateful for this message and for my blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see this number around alot its my child's mother birthday. What does this mean to me? And our relationship went downhill we been separated about 2yrs now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. , October 01, 2015
      I see this number around alot its my child's mother birthday. What does this mean to me? And our relationship went downhill we been separated about 2yrs now.

      Delete
  6. Ever since my ex-fiance took his own life on this date I have seen these recurrent numbers very frequently. I try to avoid them as it's a constant reminder. I feel like it's him maybe trying to send a message? What does this really mean?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to add that we weren't on the best of terms when this happened 7yrs ago so to repeatedly see his recurrent date of death is a bit eerie to me and I don't like it. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! This is so comforting to read. 4/28/1996 is my birthday and 428 is my so-called "lucky number." I honestly have been seeing it everywhere. I can't tell if I am SEEKING it or if it is actually coming to me in more than coincidental moments. Does this simply mean that I am choosing to focus on my life's purpose and the actualization of it..? Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joanne I love you, you have no idea how discovering these messages have changed my life

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just had the biggest nightmare of my life... I am glad to know that this is just a door closing, and another opening.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. During my lunch break i was in my car on the phone with my bank trying to clear overage charges. My phone is connected to bluetooth in my car and right when i looked at the time it was 4:28pm and the time stamp for the phone call was 4:28. The woman was very kind and cleared $44 worth of overdraft fees from my account. i am still working to figure out my lifes mission while still working multiple jobs, paying bills, etc,i am so grateful to the universe and my angels for guiding me through this time. Life is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a dream and the alarm clock read 428

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank u I receive the message that my manifestation of wealth has been granted.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow praise the Lord Jesus hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was in a car accident and 428 was on the license plate of one of the cars involved. What does this means?

    ReplyDelete