Saturday, August 27, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 426


Number 426 is a blend of the influences and attributes of number 4, the vibrations of number 2 and the energies of number 6. Number 4 relates to diligence and determination to achieve goals, endurance, practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty, integrity and inner-wisdom. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose and is the number of the Archangels. Number 2 adds its vibrations of adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, duality, service and devotion, balance and harmony, selflessness, insight, faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 6 resonates with love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others. Number 6 also resonates with grace and gratitude, independence, initiative, problem-solving and overcoming obstacles.

Angel Number 426 is a message of encouragement and support from your angels. Trust that your material and monetary needs will be met as you journey along your life path, serving your soul purpose. The determination and diligence you have devoted to living a consciously balanced and centered life has manifested a continued supply of positive abundance into your life, ensuring that you are sustained and maintained on a daily basis. Trust that you and your loved ones are safe and protected.

Angel Number 426 asks that you be positive and optimistic about the material aspects of your life. Your positive affirmations and attitude, plus your faith and trust in the angels and Universal Energies will ensure that all of your needs will be met. The angels are boosting and lifting your energies and vibrations and encouraging you to accept ‘good’ into your life in whatever manner it presents.

Believe that whatever you need to know is revealed to you, and whatever you need comes to you in Divine right time and order.

Number 426 relates to number 3 (4+2+6=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me





21 comments:

  1. I see 426 everywhere and this has been a lot lately and 426 is my wife and I's anniversary date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's the reason I came here too. even my university id no. is 426!!

      Delete
  2. The last three places that I've got due to unforseen circumstances have had 426 as the address....thank you angels for all your help!!! I would be truly lost without you

    ReplyDelete
  3. 426 reprĂ©sente pour moi le 4 fĂ©vrier et le 26 mai ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much my sweet angels. Thank you for sending me the message I so desperately needed to hear for reassurance. I know all divine powers are working for me. Thank you for being patient and always giving me strength to keep going. I can always trust the divine to be there with me at all times, I am forever blessed.

    426 just popped into my head randomly and I am so beyond thankful for this site for the insight in messages of our angels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4/26 is my birthday and my life path is 9. I feel so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love see Angel numbers.Keeps me in check with life's passions...Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sick of divine timing and all the empty promises these numbers convey

    ReplyDelete
  8. April 26 my birthday,and I am going through many obstacles in my life's journey,and this mess from my angels could not be more inspiring. It has told me exactly what I have suspended

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to hate it. 4/26 is an exs birthday. I'd seen it everywhere and it used to bug me till I just realized it's just a message/reminder to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you I embrace my Good in whatever manner it presents 🙏 I am ready 🥳❤️❤️❤️ Thank God for it All!!! Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  11. Started seeing 426 early in HS. Met my HS sweet heart & 4.26 was our anniversary, our child due date was also 4.26. 10 years later I still see it almost every day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was born on 4/26…. My son was born at 4:26am, when my father passed it was at 4:26am. my son was born in the third month. My dad passed away in the third month. 426:3 are very important numbers to me and of important significance.

    ReplyDelete