Saturday, August 27, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 424


Number 424 is a compilation of the energies and attributes of number 4 and number 2, with number 4 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 4 resonates with patience, practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, inner-wisdom, and diligence and determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose, and the energies of the Archangels. Number 2 carries the vibrations of duality, partnership and relationships, diplomacy and adaptability, sensitivity and selflessness, happiness and fulfilment. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and life purpose and soul mission.  

Angel Number 424 is a message that the angels are helping to keep your faith and resolve strong and your thoughts positive and optimistic. You have a lot of work to do and your angels encourage you to put your efforts towards serving your soul mission. Give any fears and/or anxieties to the angels for healing and ask for guidance whenever you feel the need. Know that your angels encourage your success and happiness and support you along your path.

Angel Number 424 brings a message to consider all of your options and weigh up what is truly important to you and what is not. Do not waste your time and efforts on activities or people that do not support you or bring you joy, but rather, choose to spend your time doing things and spending your time and efforts on things (and people) that suit your true self and that resonate with you on an inner-level.

Angel Number 424 may also be implying that if you are considering beginning or expanding a spiritually-based career or practice, or service-based venture or project, you may need to put in some hard work and dedication, but you will find long-term rewards and benefits for yourself and for those whom you serve. Trust your intuition and you will know which path to take. 


Number 424 relates to number 1 (4+2+4=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

See also:
Repeating 4’s and 2’s  

31 comments:

  1. I have seen this number for several years and almost every day. It is also my birthday so I thought maybe it was attributed to that, but now I don't think so. I hope this means my angels are going to bring me to my hearts desire job. I have been asking looking and waiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Often, when you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it may be an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.

      Blessings,
      Joanne - Sacred Scribes

      Delete
    2. This number is also my Birthday. However, I see this number sequence several times a week/month/years even. I read this and believe it but believe there has to be more to it. I see it so often that I start pointing it out to people. It's wild. Can you tell me more about why I see this sequence so much? Can you tell me more about the meaning of the energies of archangel?

      Delete
    3. This number is also my Birthday. However, I see this number sequence several times a week/month/years even. I read this and believe it but believe there has to be more to it. I see it so often that I start pointing it out to people. It's wild. Can you tell me more about why I see this sequence so much? Can you tell me more about the meaning of the energies of archangel?

      Delete
  2. Yes, I've realized this, angels. I will keep working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. W than this? How do know what to look for? What is it that they want me to do ? They can read this right? So they know I'm asking? How do I know answers more specific

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this sequence of numbers for a unbelievable amount of times. It is also my bday but I know there has to be more to this. I don't search for it, it literally shows itself almost everyday. Can you please tell me more about this and more about the archangel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit it captures me every time I see this number (424) and it happens frequently from different places and time. It is also my date of birth. I've had a rough few years and have put myself in a situation for a new start from everything. I am in deep search of myself at this time and want to really know what I'm meant to do with my life. A little explanation would be great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its also my birth day, born at 12:02 a.m. I always catch 4:24 a.m or p.m. I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.

      It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.

      It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

      Joanne

      Delete
    2. Nunya D Biznes, your comment has me absolutely spooked. I was also born at 12:02 am on April 24th. (Bonus points- my name is April lol). But starting from a couple years ago, I began seeing 424 on everything. On the clock, licence plates, addresses, EVERYWHERE. My car died the other day and I had the battery replaced last night; this morning I started my car and the clock was blinking at 4:24 and that's how I finally ended up on this page. Idk I just wanted to share. My whole life has literally been made up of these numbers and I wish I had all the insight to know why.

      Delete
  7. For weeks/months now i wake up exactly 4.24am or 3.03am every night. period now for weeks allways 4.24am.. know the angels trying to send me a message but i can't understand it what they mean.. wath should i do to make my life more comfortobal with three kids as single mom???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Angels perfect timing

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, I got in touch with an amazing lady who channels for a living. As I’ve always seen 424 and was born on that day and a few minutes after Noon. I asked these Beings, “what does 424 mean?”
    Their reply, “4 (number of chambers in your sacrle chakra, 2 meaning Duality. So, My heart connecting and overcoming Duality by connecting hearts 424!! Made so much sense! Hope this finds a way to help y’all along your path. Use it!! It’s the universe and your higher self communicating with you for when you’re on the right path.
    Sending so much Love & Light, dear ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought 424 was meaning to love as well im confused? what do yu mean by sacrle chakra?

      Delete
  10. Hi mam my mom died last year an now im phycic an can heal how is this possible??

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mom passes away last year an i see alot of number im bein spoken to in my mind im phycic an can heal how??

    ReplyDelete
  12. She definitely wants you to release any pain. And the numbers you see are leading you to an Awakening Within. We’ve had so many stories that tell us what life after death is and it’s all bullshit. She’s speaking to you through numbers and as long as you follow your hearts greatest joy you will find the answers to life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I let the angels to take away my fears and anxieties... I will do my soul mission.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you numbers, angels... Number messages help me organize my thoughts and actions and guide me to the path for my highest good. I love the unconditional love and straightness of the messages. Thank u xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love and light always!!!💖😇🙏😜 Joanne...Thank you for being the voice of angels!!!😇🙏💖

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful message, and timely reminder...Love and light to all of us. 🙏😇💖🥰 Thank you Joanne...😜

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks. I always wake up at 424...

    ReplyDelete