25.8.11

ANGEL NUMBER 414


Number 414 is a combination of the attributes and energies of number 4 and number 1, with number 4 appearing twice, amplifying and doubling its influences.  Number 4 resonates with patience, practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, conviction, honesty and integrity, building solid foundations, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals.  Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose, and the energies of the Archangels.  Number 1 encourages you to step forward in your chosen direction/s, and reminds you that you create your own realities with your thoughts, beliefs and actions.  Number 1 resonates with insight and inspiration, creativity and new beginnings, self-leadership and assertiveness, fulfilment and attainment.  

Angel Number 414 is a message that you are being Divinely and angelically guided.  Pay attention to your persistent ideas and thoughts and be aware of your dreams and daydreams.  The angels are assisting you with aligning your vibrations with your life purpose and soul mission.  Trust that you are being led along your Divine life path and are being fully supported by the angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters.  Listen to the guidance from the angels and take positive action.  

Angel Number 414 is a message from your angels that you are to look to new ways to go about getting your work done more effectively and efficiently.  Listen to your intuition as your angels are ushering positive energies towards and around you.  Keep your thoughts positive and optimistic as you undertake an important new role or venture.  Your positive energies, intentions and actions will manifest your expected results. Trust your angels to deliver all that you will need.

Number 414 relates to number 9 (4+1+4=9) and Angel Number 9.

See also:
Repeating 4’s and 1’s

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers
BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne




9 comments:

  1. I have been seeing the numbers 919 and 240 so often its scary! Over 10 times a day each!...please, can you help me figure out what it means? Thank you for your time! MUCH LOVE.(and I mean that) John BTW we have a Nissan "240", but we have had it for 12 yrs...and I just started seeing that number about a month or two ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been seeing 777 and 999 every time I turn around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jin: As you probably know the numbers 777 and 999 are "positive numbers". I see them a lot too. Not sure about 919 and 240.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 919 can be found at:

    http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2012/01/angel-number-919.html

    and number 240 can be found at:

    http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/08/angel-number-240.html

    Blessings,

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. this gives me some explanation... i have been stuck with 414 since i was 18 maybe earlier..414 was my refugee ID for six years then when i came to canada 414 is one of the 3 sets of My SIN#...and i see countless plate numbers with 414 ...i have gone far away from home on a business trips and checked in at hotel with my room number being 414..looking at the clock 4:14.... its amazing how frequent this is in my life..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wen can I talk to joanne I have a few questions.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can email me at: joanne@sacredscribes.net or sacredscribes@gmail.com to arrange a time ...

    Blessings,

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. My life has become awesome...and the numbers are unreal! They will change every so often, and I will see new ones. Now it has become way more than 10 times a day. I can't really speak to anyone about it because they look at me like I am crazy, but I have also become very enlightened in the process. My life has definitely taken a huge turn in the last few years. I see some of my comments date back a few years, lol ...I'm not even the same person, that I was then....thank you Joanne, for this site!!

    ReplyDelete