Thursday, August 25, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 409


Number 409 is a blend of the vibrations of number 4, the influences of number 0 and the energies of number 9. Number 4 relates to our drive, passion and purpose and resonates with practicality and application, establishing solid foundations, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to the Archangels. Number 0 relates to developing one’s spiritual aspects and carries the vibration of the ‘God force’ and Universal Energies, eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point, and its energies emphasize the attributes of the numbers it appears with. Number 9 resonates with lightworking and service to humanity, philanthropy and benevolence, selflessness, responsibility, leading by positive example, spiritual enlightenment and awakening, idealism and problem-solving. Number 9 also relates to endings and conclusions.

Angel Number 409 brings a message from the angels that you are to work on your soul mission with commitment and determination. Your lightworking skills and talents are much needed by the world and the angels encourage you to look to ways that you are able to serve others with love and compassion. You are being Divinely guided in regards to your personal spirituality and spiritual career as a Lightworker. Trust the guidance from the angels as they support and encourage you step by step. Shine your light!

Angel Number 409 suggests that a project or cycle is ending and you are asked to look to your achievements and successes. Take the lessons from the experiences and use them to your future advantage. Finish off anything left undone.

Your angels are with you as you step through a new door of opportunity. As with all endings, it is the beginning of something new, and as one door closes another opens. Your angels ask that you focus on your goals, aspirations and life purpose, and remember to ask your angels for guidance and assistance along the way. Your desired results are beginning to grow into reality and you will soon see evidence of your manifesting. Keep holding positive thoughts, visualizing and positively affirming.

Number 409 relates to number 4 (4+0+9=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


8 comments:

  1. I have been seeing the number 409 for the past year. Aftet reading this, i do believe that i am on the right path. Thank you, for bringing much needed light to me. Bhappy85

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh this number last forever lol. Im wondering whats going to end...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ve been wake up at 4:09 this two days, it give me spirit. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guyz u know 13 means rebellion... So angel of rebellion is Lucifer.
      Who actually was and still is an archangel who was next in rank after the Godhead so he was number 4. Giz...pipo let's pray to Jesus to save us since angels a just created beingz s as we a & no help can rili kam from them except God grants it.

      Delete
    2. All in all Joanne am grateful coz if it wasn't for u this insight wouldn't come to mi. Av always wanted to knw the meaning of that no.since I c it everywhere more so in songz

      Delete
  4. Behind me was a elderly black man with his wife.I turn to them and just said,hi .Standing to order food for dinner. The man tapped my shoulder say you glow I can see it you are a 409 .I said what does that mean he not able to answer because I had to go forward to make my order for me and my compromised sister.This morning I had to know what he meant.My grace shows for Christian can see me ,wow .This is an answer to my prayers.I ask God Almighty to guide me to stay on the path of righteousness and guide me to be truth of my Christian values my dad showed me and still lives today .God doesn't like ugly.An angel 409.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No thanks. Have zero desire to be a lightworker thanks. I'm good as I am.

    ReplyDelete