Saturday, August 20, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 362


Number 362 is a blend of the attributes and energies of number 3, the vibrations of number 6 and the qualities of number 2. Number 3 relates to optimism and inspiration, ‘faith, hope and charity’, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills, communication and self-expression. Number 3 also resonates with the energies of the Ascended Masters. Number 6 resonates with personal willpower, independence, initiative, action, problem solving and overcoming obstacles, love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability. Number 2 relates to balance and harmony, partnerships and relationships, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, encouragement, duality, faith and trust and serving your soul mission and life purpose.

Angel Number 362 is a message from your angels that partnerships and relationships will be going through positive changes and transitions. Your prayers and positive affirmations have been heard and are being responded to, so have faith and trust that all will work out to Divine plan and all of your needs will be met as these changes take effect.

Angel Number 362 is a message that your faith, trust and determination has manifested positive results for you in many ways and you can expect your desires to come to fruition. Keep affirming your ‘good’ and that is what you will receive. Serve your Divine life purpose with passion and enthusiasm.

Your angels ask that you focus on the material world less, and put your efforts towards pursuing your spiritual path. Surrender your worries to the angels so that they can intervene, heal and transmute them. Balance your focus between the material and spiritual and trust that your supply is truly unlimited, particularly when you are serving your soul purpose.
  
Number 362 relates to the karmic Master Number 11 (3+6+2=11) and Angel Number 11.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for explanation. Is this less common? I have been seeing recurring numbers for last few years 11,22,33 up to 99 recently. Also 14,17, 23. Cannot help but notice! Multiple numbers on computer via cat. Also getting extremely abusive situations to challenge and move away from & also kind interactions which need to stay in. Pray to spirit/universe/God, angels & Guardian Angels for assistance for me & others. Popped to store & total came to 362, the money I had was 362 exactly. Unbelievable. Def feel things around me like the German film with Angels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do sense and feel the energy around me the postive light powerful energy of the angels helping awaken fully and walk the life path with me #7 5th house, 6th a well. Higher power cosmic father and ascended master. Please bring forth the meaning or whats to take from the last senstance. Around me like german film with angels? A deeper descriptive perspective and understanding is needed. Thanks for everything Respect honor love faith

      Delete
    2. I don't know what's going on with this number
      Last other night I had a dream about alfs 361
      What's the meaning of this???pls help!
      Thanks

      Delete
    3. me too, everywhere I look I see 362.

      Delete
  2. Are any of yall going through spiritual awakening? I am and so excited!! so, as i read joanne's angel number meanings as i get my number messages from my Angels,mostly from clocks and my phone here lately!! this # was a first! i got the number 362 and 381 and the way i received these numbers is UNBELIEVABLE! so I was saying,every. Single. Thing. that waa described, i knew everything that the meaning intelled!!! This is so amazing it's crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son and I left an abusive situation for a better life my son is three he is very intelligent and knows how to count upon the most stressful months of my life my son would repeatedly say 362 and 62 all of the time he babbles these numbers together both at different times.
    Randomly one night I said something about the number 62 and it just hit me holy crap my son always says 62 why did I just say the number 62 and is this a sign and when I read it it honestly was exactly what I needed feeling unsupported and being told that the angels are there to support me

    ReplyDelete