Saturday, August 20, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 358


Number 358 is a blend of the vibrations of number 3, the energies of number 5 and the attributes of number 8. Number 3 relates to optimism and enthusiasm, communication and self-expression, inspiration and creativity, expansion and growth, manifesting and manifestation. Number 3 also relates to the energies of the Ascended MastersNumber 5 resonates with major life changes, making important choices and decisions, promotion and advancements, adaptability and versatility, personal freedom and individuality, life lessons learned through experience and resourcefulness. Number 5 encourages you to be yourself in all ways. Number 8 brings it vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment, achievement, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 358 is a message that the changes you have made (or are making) regarding your career and/or income earning abilities will bring material and financial benefits to your life. You are receiving important guidance from the angels in regards to career changes and financial gains and benefits, so listen to your intuition and trust your gut-feelings in order to reap your rewards. 

Angel Number 358 suggests that you have taken the necessary actions that have manifested an abundant supply that will have positive effects of all aspects of your life. Be grateful for your blessings and live in alignment with the law of giving and receiving (Karma) to ensure a continued supply. Your material life is changing significantly and you will be acquiring new possessions or a new addition to your home and life.

If you have been considering taking up a spiritually-based career (or any profession where you help and serve others), Angel Number 358 may suggest that the timing is right to look into your options and make a start.

Number 358 relates to number 7 (3+5+8=16, 1+6=7) and Angel Number 7.

14 comments:

  1. Commencing from the 11th day after a new and full moon. When added to the number 358 yields the date of a full or new moon. This lunar cycle is the highest known gestation period of a human life form as was documented for the case of the Golden Avatar. The changes within our bodies commencing from this reference date can be more accurately correlated when using the number 358.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sitting watching a TV show thinking I might want to be a teacher. Leaning towards Mythology and Old Testament. Thought of it for split second and the number 358 was on the clock. Interesting how a recently laid worker, my thoughts about career change, and 358 special message appeared at that very moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I feel very blessed knowing that the angels are here to guide me. I’m so grateful to be a part of this journey and I’m really looking forward to living my life to the fullest, giving and receiving, and serving others. May love and light be with you :) Namaste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed Namaste, and many blessings

      Delete
  4. Wow this is on point for me i don't have to look at a clock or street corner
    This number is in my name last name and 369 in my first name wow for energy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This number came up twice, simultaneously on the call board of the call center I work in. It never ceases to amaze me when this happens. My last day at work will be 4/2, the day before my birthday. I've been following the Angel numbers for about a year now and they have given me constant reassurance that I am on the right track. It has been a wonderful blessing with regard to my state of mind and remaining positive and believing in myself, despite the fears of those around me. I am so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 358 represents the serpent. May appear as guardian for some. It's represents teaching, protecting being.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These three numbers are also part of the Fibonacci sequence - 0,1,2,3,5,8,13,... So I hear the Angels also saying, "It's very NATURAL for things to go this way. It's part of Nature." Nothing exists without the Fibonacci!

    ReplyDelete