Friday, August 19, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 348


Number 348 is a combination of the energies of number 3, the attributes of number 4 and the vibrations of number 8. Number 3 resonates with energy, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, broad-minded thinking, self-expression, encouragement, assistance, talent and skills, freedom-seeking, adventure, manifesting, exuberance. Number 3 relates to the Ascended Masters, and indicates that they are around you, assisting when asked. Number 4 relates to practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, reality and realistic values, stability and ability, and diligence and determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose, and the energies of the ArchangelsNumber 8 adds it vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment and good judgement, achievement, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity.  Number 8 is also the number of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect (the Law of Karma).

Angel Number 348 is a message that the angels have heard your prayers and are assisting you to manifest your wants, needs and desires into your life. Give any fears or worries to the angels for transmutation and healing and trust the benevolence of the Universe.

Angel Number 348 is a message from your angels that the work you have done and the optimism and persistence you have shown has ensured a continued supply of abundance in your life. You have established solid foundations for yourself and others, and have been successfully manifesting your ‘good’ as you have strived to achieve your goals. Be open to receiving your well-earned rewards and blessings.

Angel Number 348 may suggest that your material life is changing with a significant increase to your prosperity and abundance. It may be indicating that some new possessions or additions may be entering your life shortly.

If you have an inkling or idea that you would like to put into practice, now would be a most auspicious time to look into your options and take positive action.

Number 348 relates to number 6 (3+4+8=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



18 comments:

  1. This touches my heart to know the numbers I see on a daily have true meaning. Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see this numbers everyday, specialy when i found myself introspective

      Delete
  2. Wow. Thank you :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never found something about that in the internet. This numbers appears everyday specially when I found myself thinking about good things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately I have been awoken from sleep at 3:48 am. I heard that between the hours of 3 & 4 am is the time with the most spiritual activity in the physical world, so I figured there must be a spiritual significance to waking arty this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect timing in my life as well. Good energy, science and religion go hand-in-hand for me - today and everyday of my life. I'm appreciative of your sharing your insight as I look to continue to do the same while using my own platform and gifts for the betterment of humanity. Added Peace & Blessings To You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you So much! Love and Light

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im speechless! I was just googling ask what was suppose to be something about a job post asking what it was....then I found the 348 is an Angel! I've been to rock bottom and back up then was rock bottom again with drugs and alcohol problems on July 17th 2016 I had a spiritual awakening and now 26days later this! It's unbelievable but so real! It's now day 75 another day sober day to day and with my higher power and now angels to help guide me threw this amazing journey yet to come! I am blessed!
    Thanks so much for this for me to Google and find! ������������

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too...and quite often 3:48. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am amazed and thankful i have found hope again and each number comes to me exactly as what i am in need of for answers. Bless you Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you father I am truly blessed and greatfull for everything to serve u my lord and my power full civilisation and soul culture in my king and lord Jesus name I say amen so it is

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am an old soul and believe that my calling is to be a storyteller and healer doing this. I walked away from my DM
    And I am on my spiritual path alone because of the constant black magic voodoo hoodoo being done against my life.
    I have given my problems to the divine and they are suffering by his hands of justice now as I am an earth angel. Stay on your paths and never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 348 is my manifestation number , if you Believe.. this Number is proven one creates there own reality!!! Such a Delightful text. Thank you Angels.

    ReplyDelete